- Screening phone calls and enquire
- Arranging meeting and appointments.
- Attending meeting to take minutes and prepare meeting minutes.
- Sorting and distributing incoming email, faxes and post, circular to related person.
- Sorting and distributing documents from store to related person.
- Maintaining filling and recording documents.
- Sort all incoming mails or post
- Ensure a systematic filling system are in place as per company policy with special emphasis on important documents (in both printed and electronic/soft copies).
- Any other ad-hoc tasks when required
- Possess at least Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- At least 3 years experience in related field.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave