- Aggressively explore the given territory to identify new segments & new customers who could benefit from the assigned FS Curtis products, generate new sales opportunities.
- Plan and organize sales activities, solution presentation…etc. to identify and fulfill customers’ needs and transform the opportunities to sales orders.
- Gains customers’ acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements in using FS Curtis products.
- Periodically perform SWOT analysis for own territory, competition analysis, potential market volume, current market share and customers’ feedback.
- Prepares sales activities reports timely and accurately by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends.
- Cooperate with credit & finance department to improve the performance of receivables collection & reduce overdue.
- Cooperate with service operation and business support teams to achieve customer satisfaction.
- 2 years in technical / industrial sales
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities