- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.esponsibilities:
- Set up new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity.
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues.
- Repair damaged HVAC systems.
- Manage accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Training will be provided.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus