- Plan, schedule, strategize and oversees all production activities including inhouse production and third-party fabricator.
- Responsible for effective and efficient planning and scheduling of resources.
- To monitor manufacturing cost, productivity and quality standards.
- Comply and adhere to ISO quality management requirements.
- Ensure timely and efficient production to meet delivery schedule.
- Oversee logistic and store department.
- Develops and implements systems for material requirements, planning, work in progress tracking, material and labour variance controls and production performance reporting.
- Develops material planning models to ensure proper material planning and optimal inventory position.
- Coordinating with relevant personnel to ensure resolution of issues and problems
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years managerial experience in metal fabrication industry is required for this position.
- Possess knowledge in ISO9001 is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday