- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers
- Developing cost reduction strategies.
- Responsible for the continuous development and improvement of procurement processes.
- Developing and execution of inventory management processes including forecasting, analysis, reporting and action plans
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must possess the maturity, integrity, persuasiveness and business acumen to work effectively with vendors of Executive and Senior Management level on strategic initiatives and procurement.
- Ability to review and streamline processes (where necessary) to ensure overall efficiencies, effectiveness, cost optimization and mitigating risk to ensure that at all times the interest of the Company is protected.
- Annual Leave
- Public Holiday