The person is responsible for technical maintenance work for machineries, and supervising for ECO products.
Primary responsibilities are to be involved in:
- Mechanical, Electrical trouble shooting of machineries (in-house work)
- Support for installation and setup of machineries (in-house work)
- Preferably having some experiences working at Semiconductor manufacturing companies or semiconductor machinery suppliers.
- Supervising for painting of Heat Shield Paint (outside work)
- Coordinating & installing the ECO products (outside work)
- Sales of machineries, electronical components and ECO products.
- One must have a high school diploma or equivalent or higher
One will receive on-the-job training that may last from a few days to a few months. One may
require to have computer knowledge as, able to operate Microsoft Words and Excel is preferred.
- Preferably male between the age of 25 to 35 years old
- Able to speak Japanese, Chinese, English and Malay.
- Knowledge of mechanical & electrical work.
- Possess driver’s license and own car
- Highly motivated to pursue outside sales career
- Well-developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
- High drive / energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Computer proficiency
- Long term business trip to overseas
- No previous sales experience required.
Perks & Benefits
- Travelling allowance will be paid
- Daily commuter allowance from/to office is included
- Medical and Term Life insurance are provided
- Annual Medical check-up is included