- Supervise daily activities for electrical works at site. Able to arrange for electrical works at site.
- Familiar with all the electrical installation works such as,HT installation, LV installation, Genset installation, electrical infra works, cablings and cable supports installation, cables laying and termination works, conduit pipe installation, grounding and lightning works, T&C with reports as well as materials delivery and inspection. Familiar all the electrical method statements and procedures.
- Able to handle workers site issues and make sure all workers are working in friendly environment.
- Resposible for daily report and activities.
- Able to coordinate and communicate with site engineers to solve any arising issues immediately during construction.
- Able to provide as-build drawings and pass to engineers for record and submission.
- To undertake any other responsibilities and duties instructed by Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- At least 3 - 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus