Responsible for handling important clients for the export channel. You will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client's needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Managing account team assigned to each client.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration.
- At least 2 years of related experience with key account managements for SEA and Europe countries.
- Detailed- oriented person and good coordination skills.
- Customer-centric person and able to nurture the long term customer relationship.
- Excellence communication and responsive to customer needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken english.
- Agile, flexible and teamwork person.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Work from home culture
- Agile and flexible culture
- Gym facilities
- Biweekly TGIF