- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia)
- Possess at least Certication, "O" level.
- Working 5 & half days.
- Possess own transport
- Able to working in Klang Selangor
- The age must be between 28 to 38 years old
Who interested plese email to [email protected]
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical leave