- Assist in the day to day operation of S&H policies, procedures and programs.
- Responsible for S&H documentation.
- Coordinate and assist in conducting S&H Training for workers.
- Take necessary action on unsafe condition, unsafe act, near misses and accidents.
- Manage stock, storage, issuance, usage and compliance of PPE.
- Manage first aid box inventory and minor injury reporting update.
- Manage fire extinguishers and emergency light periodical checks.
- Manage spill kit periodical checks and inventory.
- Assist in report, record and investigation of incidents and accidents.
- Assist in preparation of S&H audits and action plans for issues raised or non-conformity.
- To attend safety meetings, programs and organize safety events.
- Able to work under tight schedules and routine datelines.
- Responsible to execute and implement instructions given by the immediate superior.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of all safety signage’s within the company.
- Responsible to manage and update the S&H Information Board.
- Actively involved with the FRS team and its program.
- Responsible to manage all contractor work permits including closure and filing.
- Responsible to monitor contractor involve with S&H related work.
- Possess Diploma in Safety & Health
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure
Salary: RM1520 + OT required
Working Day: Monday to Friday (8.00am to 5.45pm)