Job Brief (Admin) :
To perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- To monitoring & maintain company license up to date.
- Maintain of office equipment and assets and motor vehicle.
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Develop and maintain filling system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintain Contact list.
- Organise office party, annual dinner and company celebration and trip.
- Provide general support to visitor.
- Sorting and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Handling and checking courier services.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Assist to obtain quotation for the materials from potential suppliers.
- Managing inward / outward of division’s stationery & printed materials.
- To Prepare and issue PO
- Handling company insurance / marine cargo insurance / staff insurance.
- To undertake other related jobs from time to time assigned by Management.
- Able to handle with Social Media.
- Candidates must possess at least SPM / Diploma or any equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in Admin.
- IT Basic knowledge for LAN/WAN/VLAN/Wireless Access Point will be prioritized.
- Microsoft office and Accounting Software (Autocount / UBS are preferable).
- Internet social media Knowledge.
- Require Languages – Malay, Chinese, English
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities