- To handle site worker's disciplinary matters;
- To initiate and assist Site Supervisors to carry out site worker's appraisal performance on yearly basis;
- To monitor Site Supervisors to carry out worker's training;
- To settle the site worker's resignation/termination exit;
- To assist in renewal of employee and site worker's permit / CIDB cards or other construction passes;
- To act as the point of contact regarding government legislation issues, e.g.:-Myeg, Immigration, Labor office, EPF, LHDN, Socso and etc;
- To record and submit report on employee and site worker's leave and attendance;
- To monitor daily attendance of all employees;
- To organize, maintain and update site worker's information as needed;
- To preparing monthly worker wages entry records and documentation;
- To conduct induction for new employees and outline employee's probation training schedule;
- To initiate and request HODs to carry out Training Needs Analysis (TNA);
- To prepare, implement, monitor, and maintain ISO quality procedures of HR department.
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resource and any related discipline, STPM or equivalent.
- Knowledge in administrative activities and internal control policy and procedure.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to multi-task and manage time well.
- Present a personable and professional manner.
- Familiar with statutory requirement and well versed in Malaysia Employment Act 1955.
- Strong analytical skill, self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Good communication skill and able to interact with all level of people.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 2 years or working experience in the related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities