Our company is located at Kajang, currently we are looking for a candidate who is suitable for the post of admin assistant. On a high level, the job responsibilities are listed below :
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration tasks.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Handle road tax & insurance and of all vehicles used by site employees.
- Keep track and manage preventive maintenance of all vehicles used by site employees.
- Manage and ensure sufficient supply of stationeries & sundry items.
- Upkeep of office include manage part time cleaner.
- Maintenance of multi-purpose printer.
- Receive mails (P&C document strictly opened by HR / Accounts department only).
- Compile work schedule of site employee to HR department by 25th of every month.
- Maintenance of building security system including CCTV, card access and fire alarm system.
- Renewal of building fire certificate, signage license, business license and etc.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Preferably working experience of 1 year.
- Possess good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with filling procedure.
- Familiar with MS Excel and MS Word.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Positive working attitude.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- 14 days annual leave & 18 days public holiday entitlement
- Working hour Mon - Fri, 9AM to 5.30PM