- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or related
- Prefered with working experience as General Manager cum Accounting Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and result-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities