- Provides 2nd level support to level 1 support team and users.
- Work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the uptime and availability on the Accurate Background products/platforms.
- Monitor application performance and make recommendations to improve overall ITSO application proficiency.
- Troubleshoot, manage, and resolve all ITSO production applications (cloud and on prem), products, and processes.
- Deep dive to understand how problems occur with applications and how they can be prevented or resoived.
- Produce RCA reports to management on all reported IT SO application issues.
- Triage, prioritize, and resolve or escalate inbound support cases to ensure we reliably meet our support SLAs.
- Contribute to knowledge base to disseminate product knowledge throughout the company.
- Manage new application roll out.
- 5-10 years working experience as application/ IT support Engineer
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Experience with server administration.
- Involvement in application roll out and IT project management is preferable.
- Hands-on experience with 0365/M365 administration.
- Hands-on experience with ERP system administration, preferably Netsuite and cloud environments.
- Hands-on experience with CRM application administration.
- Familiarity with HRIS application.