- Work on all purchase requisition assigned and ensure compliance with Group Procurement and procedures.
- Responsible on purchasing requisition, quotation enquiries, issuance of purchase order and monitor delivery status.
- Coordinate with suppliers on sourcing materials and negotiate for the best prices to match or lower than budgetary prices.
- Continually monitor and evaluate assigned vendor performance data of price quality, on time delivery and service.
- Familiar with import process, customs affairs and business rules and comply with customs laws and regulations.
- Liaise with freight forwarder for import operation, customs clearance and delivery schedule.
- To carry out all the assignments as per required by management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in preferably Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the same capacity, with relevant exposure to engineering and construction/project procurement
- Has experience in Procurement/Purchasing function
- Possess knowledge and experience in logistic and shipping
- Specialized skill in import & export knowledge
- Flexibility in short-notice business travelling when necessary
Note: Mandarin speakers are preferable. However, any language profieciency are also welcome to apply.
Interest Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities