Job Descriptions :
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Minimum 1 year payroll experience in handling full payroll cycle for at least 500 headcount
- sensitive to numbers
- Candidates must be computer literate
Interest Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Open culture