- Provide quality customer support (24/7) through Voice and Digital channels for our customers.
- Monitor various company communication channels including call centre, social media, web enquiries, etc. and respond appropriately in a timely manner.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle complaints, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Take extra mile to engage customers.
- To meet / exceed agreed productivity and quality standards (eg: quality call monitoring and customer satisfaction monitors).
• Must possess at least a Diploma in any relevant field with at least 1 year
working experience in Customer Service. Fresh graduates without experience are encouraged to apply.
• MUST possess own transport.
• Experience in supporting Singapore/Malaysia market.
• Required language (s) : English & Bahasa Malaysia, preferred with
• Applicants should be Malaysians citizens or hold relevant residence
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills in both English and Malay
• Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced
- Able to start work immediately.