- Provide lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Extend individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Produce and share educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
- Evaluate and record students' development and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Work with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Organise and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Observe and understand students' behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Deliver lessons to all students in a fair and orderly manner.
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience as an IGCSE English teacher preferably in teaching Physics/Mathematics subjects.
- Working knowledge of teaching best practices with a willingness to follow the school's policies and procedures.
- Outstanding communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Good moral values, discipline and share the school Core Values.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary packages
- 5 days work/week
- Central location
- Personal development opportunities
- Conducive and warmth working environment.
- Fair and equitable career advancement opportunities