- To implement all policies, activities and procedures as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To meet client and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To implement action plans from risks and opportunities assessment.
- To carry out design and development activities and report the progress to Project Director/Engineer.
- To review cost plan, coordinate with other consultants to achieve cost effective design.
- To liaise with client, consultants, contractors and authorities.
- To ensure that design meet project/design brief and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years in M&E consultant are encouraged to apply.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave