- Translate the business strategies, vision and values, into People Strategies
- Consults with BU/CUs Heads and line managers, providing People guidance when appropriate.
- Develop appropriate People metics across the organisation which enable the Company to monitor the impact of our People strategies and where attention may need to be focussed at a strategic level in order to best support delivery of Company’s mission and vision.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partnering with Group Legal as needed/required.
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides People policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and People related matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum BS Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- At least 15 years of senior HR business partner work experience, or had been Head of People is a plus
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in managing stakeholders at Board level, Senior Management level and Heads of departments