Solution Architecture Leadership & Subject Matter Expertise
- Sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory services to the business
- Subject matter through design & delivery of cloud solution architectures and development of standards and reference architectures covering infrastructure, network, application, data, integration etc.
- Mentors and coaches’ junior member/technical staff and providing them with constructive guidance and recommendation and resolving technical problems as they arise
- Coach clients to be self-sufficient
- Assess client’s existing IT system and infrastructure, measure cloud maturity, readiness, identify dependencies and assess migration feasibility
- Take lead in technical discussion with client during pre-sales, implementation, and delivery phase
- Work together account manager to assess client requirement and produce solution proposal including develop & validate cloud architecture, response to RFP
Cloud Architecture Design
- Drive detail technical design and validation include logical architecture, physical architecture, operation architecture, data architecture etc.
- Ensuring implementation aligns with client infrastructure strategies (high availability, performance, security, compliance requirements), business objectives and cost effectiveness
Present architecture design clearly to client senior management to get the stakeholder buy-in
Cost and effort estimation
- Prepare effort and cost estimation with delivery lead to deliver the defined scope and services
- Translate requirements into Scope of Work (SOW) Documents
- Lead project delivery using agile/waterfall methodology.
- Plan and drive cloud solution/migration implementation, coordinate with all parties (client team, vendor team, internal team) to deliver the project
- Develop and deliver proof-of-concept project to client needs
- Bachelor degree in information technology
- 10+ years of relevant IT or operation experience on application, database, integration, infrastructure, network, cloud, and project management
- Experience in cloud such as AWS/Azure/Google/Ali/Tencent
- Experience in cloud solution architecture, hybrid-cloud / multi-cloud deployments and implementation, preferably with experience in the journey from on-premise deployments
- Deep understanding of cloud computing includes but not limited to System integration, Network, Big data, Application design and developments
- Have industry knowledge on Financial Services/ Education / Media and Telecommunication Services
- Passionate about cloud computing and able to design solution using cloud servicers and best practice.
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Logical thinking with excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ideally with cloud certification, Architecture certification e.g. TOGAF