- Manage field work with consultants to investigate the nature and extent of soil, sediment, groundwater, and other media contamination.
- Preparation and review of environmental report.
- Review and apply local, state, and federal regulations to determine requirements for permit modifications.
- Utilize communications skills to interact with both internal and external clients.
- Attend to client and DOE meetings/discussion.
- DOE registered EIA consultant/assistant consultant
- Proven work experience as environmental consultant or relevant role.
- Able to convey both written and verbal information effectively and efficiently.
- Follows precise procedures and demonstrates thoroughness in performing job tasks and assignments.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Waste Management or relevant field.
- Strong technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in environmental issues.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Yearly increament and bonus