- Manage full set of accounts including invoicing, collections, audit and taxations following accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Office and good knowledge of SQL accounting software.
- Preferably with audit background and experience in HR matters
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave