- Experience in handling Payroll and its related matters
- Responsible for deadlines, urgent assignment and report writing
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Preparation and submission for statutory payroll contribution (EPF,SOCSO,EIS,PCB)
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignment assigned by the Superior or management as and when required.
- Diploma in any field with a minimum of 2-3 years exposure as Payroll Assistant
- Experience in handling HR2000 (Quickpay payroll) software
- PAYROLL SOFTWARE : HR 2000 / QUICKPAY
- Well versed with the current Payroll Calculation and HR practices/processes.
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to start work immediately
- Preferable background from Education Industry
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities