- Identify export markets suitable for development and growing with sales target.
- Strategic and sales promotion planning and execution to achieve sales target/budget.
- Monthly report and review on sales target and margin performance.
- Plan, execute and follow up on oversea sales trip effectively including relevant exhibition and trade shows participant.
- Resolve customer service and product quality issues promptly with assitance of factory team.
- Responsible to review and support for Food Safety System implementation ( e.g HACCP, GMP, HALAL, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS).
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Candidate possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, and Master’s Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of experience with export sales, preferably in FMCG.
- Strong knowledge of export sales will be necessary.
- Preference candidate with in-depth knowledge on how FMCG industry works such as it overseas market and networks penetration.
- Requires Skill(s): Sales & Marketing Skills and Good negotiation Skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Preferably Manger specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Multinational company
- Competitive salary & work benefit culture
- Growing company