List the responsibilities (Key Result Areas and the major activities) that must be achieved in order for the job purpose is fulfilled.
- Preparation and compilation of minutes of meeting and business report.
- To provide general, specialized, confidential and time sensitive operational and administrative support in accurate and flexible manner.
- To provide and maintain full spectrum of secretarial and administration duties such as arranging meeting schedules, maintaining a proper filing system of documents, arrangement of appointments, travel arrangements, etc.
- To liaise professionally and strict confidentially with all levels of management, department and business associates.
- Meet on regular basis with the CEO to ensure the big picture is maintained and to plan and coordinate upcoming events, appearances and meetings.
- Work closely with the Operating Head of Departments to achieve a harmonious working environment, greater operational efficiency and to facilitate effective communication to and from the CEO's desk to meet the Company's objectives.
- Duties will also be extended to projects work on an ad-hoc basis where you will work alongside colleagues from other parts of the business
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance / Business Management / International University or equivalent
- At least 4-5 year(s) of relevant working experience as a Secretarial, Senior Executive or Personal Assistant to CEO, Chairman, Managing Director or President;
- Mature candidates with good initiative, trustworthy, self-motivated team player with the ability to maintain high confidentiality and excellent planning and organization skills to prioritize work and detail-oriented with an analytical mind and follow-up with deadlines;
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Tamil (Multilingual)
- Possess own transport and willing to travel locally or oversea as and when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities