- You will be required to assist the Project Team to execute the project efficiency so that the project is completed within the stipulated time frame, budget and required quality.
- You will have to co-ordinate and liaise with all the various Government Agencies and Consultants to expedite approval of plans as and when necessary.
- You shall be responsible for all supervision on site.
- You shall closely track and monitor projects schedules to ensure timely completion.
- You will be required to join inspection with purchaser when received defect list.
- You shall co-ordinate and monitor defects rectification and inspection.
- You will be required to assist the Management on any projects which may be assigned to you from time to time as when deemed necessary.
Job Requirement :
- Minimum a Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities