- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Arabic or any other field with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Strong talents with a minimum of 1-year working experiences in any area.
- Fresh graduates with strong leadership skills are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent under pressure and very meticulous with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Hardworking and has a positive working attitude, constant learner and can-do mind-set.
- Preferably male candidate.
- Develop contents, prepare document, presentation, reports, meeting minutes, and action points.
- Be directly involved in the management of the special projects as required by the CEO.
- Duties will also be extended to projects work on an ad-hoc basis where you will work alongside colleagues from other parts of the business.
- Handling of personal and private/ confidential matters for the company and/ or immediate family members as instructed.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives established by upper management.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, schedules, and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
Kindly submit your resume to [email protected]
Perks & Benefits awaits you.
Direct coaching from our CEO/Accredited NLP Trainer.
Personal development opportunities.
Merit based benefits.