- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level or any field.
- Required language(s) : Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Mandarin-speaking will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field will be an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft Office applicants.
- Able to work independently.
- Fast learner, highly motivated and customer orientated.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office and make sure all relevant records are up to date and processes work effectively.
- Handle documentation such as the student's application, result and certificates for the course.
- Maintain a log sheet of all incoming documentation from students.
- Support customer's enquiries at reception.
- Manage phone calls
- To perform any other duties that may be required.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Medical claim
- Working days : Monday - Friday (8am-5pm) ; Saturday alternated (8am-1pm)