- Possess at least a Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, LCCI or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Assisting Account Manager.
- Possess basic knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge in Autocount Software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Service dealers orders and taking Sales ordering.
- Prepare invoices for Sales odering and Credit note.
- Data entry input stocks to accounting system.
- Stock take for spareparts.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good working attitude
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environment.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & SOCSO
- Personal development opportunities