- Responsible and prepare daily production output as per production schedule.
- Achieve output targets / yield for daily program outcome.
- Coordinate in team and other related production lines for smooth operation flow.
- Responsible for maintaining housekeeping at work areas and conforming to all safety regulations.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Able to work independently and perform overtime work.
- Prefer knowledge in Autocad / MasterCam / Solid Work and ability to read and interpret 2D &
- 3D engineering drawing.
- Computer literate & proficient in Autocad / MasterCam.
- Written and spoken language : English / Bahasa Malaysia / Chinese
- Pleasant, responsible, good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Male candidates preferred. Own transportation.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or email your application to
[email protected] or contact us at
Tel : 03 – 8964 1738 / 1748 / 1758 Fax : 03 – 8964 1428
Person In-Charged : Ms Ivy Lee
Only short listed candidates will be noticed. All application will be treated strictly and confidential.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Central location