Job Scope :
- Monitor Welding Job Including Quality and Finishing
- To do Welding Job (MIG,ARC,TIG)
- Assist to Monitoring Welding Job
- Resolve welding problems and improve safety, quality and productivity. Initiate and implement continuous improvement of welding operations for quality and productivity.
- Maintain and handle qualification records and oversee non destructive testing to ensure qualifty and productivity.
- Ensure all welding work complies with company safety regulations. As well as the safety regulation stipulated by the Government.
- Local Male
- With SPM and welding Certificate
- Certified welder with manual weld experience (MIG & TIG) in manufacturing environment.
- Must Willing to do Overtime Job
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Performance bonus
- Regular team activities
- Hospitalization and Medical insurance or leave
- Annual leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave & Compassionate Leave