Monitor, handle or supervise HR department's
- Handle full spectrum of payroll processing, including computing wages, allowances, checking attendance, upkeep employee files and update in Human Resources system and bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay and benefit changes.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend effective software.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Handle Foreign workers administration/management.
- Upkeep, register, process and make a monthly contribution for all statutory, process and generate EA form annually.
- Liaise with government bodies pertaining to statutory issues/compliance's such as EPS, SOCSO and PCB etc.
- Assist the recruitment process and ensure candidates fit the role and company culture.
- Prepare Paperwork, schedule, and facilitate a smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
- Supervise all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
- Assist in administering a wide range of HR matters in areas such as manpower planning and recruitment, compensation & benefits and performance management exercise.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Process and follow up appointments, reassignments, promotions and other HR decisions which generate personnel administration actions in a timely and thorough way, being sensitive to the human dimensions involved and tailoring actions accordingly.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies.
- Advise staff on specific entitlements and explain employment standards and legislation where needed.
- Assist in any other duties required form Human Resources Department from time to time.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role.
- Experience with Human Resources Management Systems / Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Performance bonus
- Regular team activities
- Hospitalization and Medical insurance and leave
- Annual leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave & Compassionate Leave