- Take minutes of meetings and provide good follow up action reports and updates.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and visitors, travel arrangements and etc.
- Provide back up secretarial support assistance to other Directors whenever required.
- Draft correspondences and provide development of presentation slides and etc.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in matters related to board/company at all times.
- Interact professionally with all levels of Management, staff and business associates, customers, vendors and/or suppliers.
- Provide effective consolidation and compilation of Management records and reports.
- Manage special assignments, ad hoc functions and related duties as when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Secretarial Management, Business Administration, or Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in similar job capacity.
- Possess good verbal and writing command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills and social etiquette.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Annual leave
- EPF & Socso contribution