1) To follow up with customers on payment issue.
2) Liaise with bank and insurance company on documentation, payment and status update.
3) Update system in timely manner.
4) Handle all admin duties pertaining to the department.
5) Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
1) Minimum Diploma or any equivalence.
2) Minimum 2 years working experience in credit control, customer service or administration support is required.
3) Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
4) Patience and meticulous.
5) Good customer service and communication skill.
6) Able to work overtime.
7) Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities