- Implement activities within Tune Protect Group to comply with applicable laws rules, regulations; and guidelines including internal policies and procedures relating to key compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Ensure that all regulatory and AML/CFT requirements/policies introduced by the organization are implemented by each department;
- Assist to prepare and facilitate inspection visit from regulatory bodies;
- Assist in compliance monitoring and review activities;
- Draft summary of circular received from regulators and share it with all;
- Draft presentation or/and report to be tabled to Board;
- Perform compliance and risk control assessment, i.e. accessing internal controls and processes based on regulatory requirements;
- Promote a culture of compliance awareness Tune Protect and its subsidiaries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Management/Business/Law etc.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Able to work independently, as strong initiatives with positive attitudes.
- Good understanding of compliance principles and best ethical practices.
- Good understanding of regulatory guidelines governing the insurance industry or other related financial services.
- Has previous experiences in interacting with regulations will be an added advantage.