Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
1) Give structure to facades concepts / ideas - sketching, reports, sketchbooks, spreadsheets and analyses for discussion with Architects and clients
2) Engage teams of architects and engineers focused on the 3D modeling (geometrical and detailing) of complex facades
3) Carry out structural, thermal and energy modeling of building enclosure details and systems
4) Utilize advanced analysis programs and techniques (CFD, finite element and microclimate) to understand building envelope physics and façade design
5) Undertake engineering façade calculations with various materials, including structural glass, aluminum, stainless steel, wood, stone and precast concrete
6) Produce details and drawings using various 2D and 3D CAD and graphics packages
7) Perform technical reviews of shop drawings and construction administration submittals to ensure air, water, thermal, seismic, acoustic and structural performance
8) Interpret specifications and design documents and write reports summarizing conditions
9) Carry out mock-up, factory and field inspections and investigations
1) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
6) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
7) Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
8) Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
9) Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
10) Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Architecture or related Science discipline
- Core interest in the façade industry with emphasis on detailing and engineering
- Good sketching skills and an ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way
- Trainee & fresh guaduate are encourage to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave