To assist the Manager and Head of Broking Department in all matters including achieving the annual budget, collections, and profitability of the department,
- Marketing and servicing the allocated set of brokers.
- Negotiate and develop terms for quotations with underwriters
- Issue Motor & Non-Motor Cover Notes and ensure NO CBC Breach.
- Develop and handle Foreign Workers insurance and assist in batching of documents to underwriters.
- Monitor issuance of policies and monitor outstanding premiums.
- Perform matching of premium and responsible to achieve the Budgeted bottom line.
- Ensure no bad debts from the set of brokers serviced.
- Ensure no complaints from brokers and ensure 90% renewal of existing business.
- Achieve targets (which may be quantified for the respective marketing staff) as set by Management to support Company’s Business Plan and objectives.
- Attend communication meetings and any other meetings, where relevant.
- Be multi-skilled and is able to assist other sections/departments within the Company as and when required.
- . Performs any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree, Diploma / Advanced Diploma or equivalent in Business Studies / Administration / Management
- Preferably at least 5 years of related working experience.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Finance / Banking / Insurance or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in Malay, English language for both spoken and written
** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further details. Thank you.