DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hands on and manage product process and quality requirements through systematic approaches.
- Develop engineering solutions to process related issues through detailed root cause analysis.
- Coordinate with cross functional team to identify and solve issues, continuously strive for quality improvements.
- Handle new project and coordinate with customer on all processes and DFM
- Provide excellent customer support by promptly handling customer complaint and executing corrective / preventive actions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma /Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial) or Science (Physic / Applied Science) or equivalent
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in ISO 9001 & IATF16949 QMS, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, APQP are preferable.
- Good analytical skill and ability to utilize appropriate problem solving techniques.
- Good communication and report writing skill
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably from Die Casting or Plastic Injection Molding Industry.
· Mon – Fri with alternate Sat, shift required
Lot 154, Jalan Industri 8, Alor Gajah Industrial Estate, 78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka, Malaysia.
Interested candidates can email to Ms. Leong ([email protected] , Office Tel no.:+606-556 8046) with your full resume and recent photo.
Perks & Benefits
- Good and positive career path in a multinational company.
- Lucrative remuneration
- Medical Fee/Medical Disbursement/Insurance provided
- Petrol allowance