- To understand Project policy for safety, cost and quality and support Project/Site Manager to achieve them on all site activities.
- Responsible to organize and plan installation schedule jointly with Manager as to ensure completion within the time frame and monitoring work progress at site.
- Understand and assist manager on the daily updating, monitoring of site progress.
- To resolve construction technical matters and problems, discrepancy of drawing.
- Able to keep updating of all incoming drawings received/ proper records of all abortive/ variation works/ discrepancy/ dimensional matters.
- To supervise and assign daily workforce for general workers.
- To attend to client-consultant meetings and site meetings and sub-con coordination meeting, and to prepare monthly report.
- To monitor and to schedule materials deliver, machinery mobilization and small equipment.
- Ability to prepare work program and progress report.
- To liaise with office’s QS and purchasing department on the appointment of sub-contractor, supply or procurement of materials, plants and machinery required.
- To liaise with consultants and clients for detailed drawing, specification and variation orders.
- To prepare correspondence/memorandum to clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- To conduct progress claim evaluation with consultant QS and assist in making claims for progress payment.
- To verify and attend to site progress claim evaluation by main contractors and NSCs.
- To assist in managing and resolving the defective complaints raised by client or purchasers during Defect Liability Period.
- To undertake any assignment to be given by the management from time to time as decided by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 6 year(s) and above of working experience in the Construction field or proven site experiences is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to be relocated and/or travel throughout Malaysia.
- Applicants with Engineering/Construction background will be an added advantage.
- Registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia.
- Full time positions available.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes and certificates when apply. With regret, only short-listed candidates shall be notified by the Company.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Annual Leaves