Responsible for shift production operation & activities to meet company's objective and KPI
- Lead overall job flow and activity of the team
- To ensure the team achieves optimum production capacity.
- To ensure the quality of product and timely deliveries by the team meet requirements and ensure operator follow Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) when perform their task.
- Reviewing, updating and delegating work to respective operator on their daily operation.
- To provide shift report compilation, such as production output, yield and abnormality.
- To assist in developing efficient and cost effective production method and machine utilization.
- To assist in conducting 5'S and process check.
- Train and develop operators to achieve higher level of machining and handling skill.
- To assist in providing solution, supervise and judge the performance and ability of the operators.
- Carry out and implement the ISO 14000, 18000 & 9001 quality system and procedure.
- To assist in monthly stock counting
- To carry out any other duties as and when directed.
- Qualification : Min Diploma/ Certificate in Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience : Preferably with more than 1 year experience in manufacturing Plastic Moulding Environment
- Skill : Process good leadership and capability lead and supervise day to day production activities
- Language : English and Bahasa Melayu