As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Plan and manage IT projects / initiatives from end-to-end – budgeting, approval, selection / evaluation, implementation & post implementation support
- Drive vendor selection and evaluation with appropriate project governance processes, eg vendor screening, due diligence check, Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP), Proof of Concept (POC), reference call & site visit.
- Plan and manage overall project scope, timeline, budget & resources
- Define project scope, objectives, milestones and deliverables
- Identify, monitor, manage & resolve project risks and issues to ensure project/initiative is delivered as per agreed timeline, scope and budget.
- Engage stakeholders on issues and exploration of possible resolutions
- Manage day-to-day project management activities
- Progress update and status reporting, including internal and external interdependencies
- Plan and manage project working committee
- Provide regular update to project steering committee, ITSC & board meeting
- Issue and risk management
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Conducting workshops with vendor and internal team during discovery process and capture gaps in current processes
- Interact with vendor during deployment phase on daily basis to plan and align with TPM’s aspiration on timelines
- Raise red flag to management on items which are on critical path immediately without waiting for formal meetings
- Upon completion of project/initiative, to conduct Post Implementation Review for the project/initiative and sharing of lessons learnt
- To work under the instruction of supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiences as a IT Project Manager supporting end to end software development life cycle of complex system implementation for financial institutions.
- Familiar with relevant IT policies from BNM, especially RMiT and Outsourcing PD.
- Strong hands-on experience of coordination between the IT business lines and IT team and as primary functional support for development teams
- Knowledge in project cycle methodologies and management
- Knowledge in software development life cycle and software testing life cycle
- Strong ability to interpret business needs and translate them into requirements
- Experience in writing test documents and performing functional tests
- Identify and determine enhancements to improve business processes and to mitigate/reduce risks
- 1 Direct Contract role.
ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you