- Planning, drafting, and submission of mechanical drawings for approval;
- To prepare isometric drawings for each system in AutoCAD for approval;
- To attend site walk with clients;
- To produce As Built drawings, weld log and weld map for final handover documents in AutoCAD file;
- To liaise with installation, QA and Document Controller team on final drawing approvals for handover;
- To interact with all levels in order to achieve good final result.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certficate in CAD, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum experience at least 1-2 years in related field (piping drawings);
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office;
- Hardworking, active, responsible with good teamwork attitude;
- Able to work independently, and able to work under pressure to meet datelines;
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Possess own transportation;
- Immediate commencement will be an added advantage.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code