- Ensure products are fabricated according to customer's drawing / requirement.
- Guidance for junior level CNC machinist to complete the job efficiently.
- To ensure tooling's used to perform day to day operations are in good conditions and report tool breakages.
- Responsible to take immediate corrective actions on quality issues .
- Check and monitors machinist job.
- Perform CNC Programming (milling machine) and Fixture FA and Production.
- Set up and Operate CNC Milling Machine to provide the parts as per drawing and within specification.
- To read and interpret drawing properly.
- Able to perform Solidcam/Mastercam/Solidwork/programming and to use.
- To organize, plan and co-ordinate & monitor the progress and action items for new products.
- Generate a process manufacturing plan for new projects.
- Liase with Production and Quality Team to resolve all product related issues.
- Set up and liaise with quality department on all aspect of technical issue & FA setup .
Candidate must possess at least
- Good in mathematical skills.
- Good understanding of Geometrical Dimensional Tolerance.
- Knowledge / experience and skilled in Autocad/ Solidwork / Mastercam / Solidcam or other Cam.
- Skills in recognizing improper functioning of machine and/ or cutting action tools.
- Experience working in Precision Industry .
- Working experience in CNC Milling machine programming.
- Pleasant personality such as work independently , positive attitude , self motivated and responsible .
- No experience but with basic knowledge of any Cadcam/Solidcam is encourage for interview.
- Flexible working day , panel clinic , positif environment
- Basic salary + Attendance Allowance + Shift Allowance + OT
- Personal Leave