1) To lead and manage agents to ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
2) Responsible to monitor, track and review the performance of agents against business targets.
3) Initiate and implement agents' recruitment exercise to further develop business.
4) Guide and develop new agents according to Company's established plans and policies.
5) Require to conduct product training and marketing program.
6) Other marketing events and activities to improve business and competency of agents.
7) Attend to agents' enquiries and complaints to further improve the quality of agency support.
1) Possess a minimum professional certification / Diploma / Degree in Sales & Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration and equivalent.
2) Minimum 2 years working experience in life insurance industry is required.
3) Enjoy meeting with people, result oriented, able to multi tasks and as a team player. Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
4) High computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Power Point for business presentation and training.
5) Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
6) Possess own transport.
7) This is a full time permanent position based at Petaling Jaya & Ipoh.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities