•Perform business modelling analysis for new projects and new revenue streams;
• Act as a trusted business partner to assigned Business Units/Cost Units;
• Assist in preparation and review of financial & operations reports for assigned Business Units/Cost Units;
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly budget review process for assigned Business Units/Cost Units;
• Perform and review rolling forecasts and liaise with other departments and business units on reasonableness of forecasts on monthly basis;
• Perform detailed analysis on financial results for assigned Business Units/Cost Units; • Perform variance analysis on Business Units/Cost Units actual financial vs budget;
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis requirements as requested by management;
• Assist in liaison with external auditors and other external stakeholders.
• Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or professional qualification in Accounting & Finance e.g. CIMA, ACCA;
• At least 5 years of relevant experience;
• Must have very strong analysis skills and financial modelling using Microsoft Excel;
• Good reporting and presentation skills using Microsoft Power Point and Word.
• Added advantage with experience in Group Consolidation of public listed company.