- Source potential candidates from various channels
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates via phone and in-person
- Conduct induction session for new hiring staffs
- Prepare related letters
- Familiar with HRDF procedures
- Prepare training database
- Apply training grant & training claim under HRDF
- Arrangement for in house and public training
- Maintaining group emails and registration
- Installing and configuring new software for office PCs
- Upkeep company website
- Maintaining IT inventory
- Manages staffs disciplinary issues
- Prepare advice , warning & termination letter
- Responsible for handling general affairs and office management such as photocopier machine, internet, telephone, electricity, water, and air-conditioner
- Arrangement to buy pantry items, stationary and souvenir for visitors
- T-shirt, shirt, canvas bag and business card ordering
- Create Purchase Order for necessary works
- Update staffs medical balance in database
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Good working knowledge in HRDF.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate availability is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities