- Manage and perform audit works, evaluate governance, risk and control activities and provide recommendations to promote effective control environment and integrity culture within organisation.
- Develop/ update audit program for each audit engagement.
- Communicate improvement opportunities, implications, and value-added recommendations through timely issuance of reports upon completion of audit.
- Ensure documentation for audit work are in order, accurate and reliable in accordance with the audit objective.
- Follow-up on all improvement opportunities accepted by management, validate the action plan and report overdue items for rectification.
- Assists in performing any ad-hoc tasks or special investigation or other responsibilities assigned by Department Head.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree of Accountancy or equivalent. Professional qualification such as CIA, CISA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ of working experience in internal audit, with 2-3 years of supervisory role. Experience in handling audit of property management and hospitality business and ability to perform remote auditing will be necessary.
- Possess knowledge of standards for internal audit practices, risk management and corporate governance.
- An eye for details with skills in data analytics, IT System controls, investigation, presentation, time and project management.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance