To track all physical stock movements against Autocount System.
To generate stock cards and worksheets for approval before issuing Purchase Orders (P.O) to suppliers
To issue Purchase Order (P.O.), Keep track payment status/Delivery status, Goods Received Note (G.R.N), Delivery Order (D.O.), Goods Return (G.R), Stock Issue (Stock Dispose)
Monitor daily/monthly stock levels inbound and outbound.
To execute monthly stock counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
Continuously review and recommend process improvements to refine inventory control.
Any other administrative tasks assigned by Management
Candidate must possess at least STPM/Matriculation or Diploma in any field.
· Proficient in English or Malay
· Preferred 1-3 year(s) of working experience in supply chain, stock and inventory or related field is required for this position.
· Knowledge in Autocount System, inventory management and MS office.
· Able to multi-task efficiently whenever Management assigns other administrative tasks.
· Preferably specializing in Inventory.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave